Title: Weather Systems
Style: Prog Rock, Post Rock, Art Rock
Cat: KSCOPE367, kscope367
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 1902 mb | MP3 size: 2523 mb | WMA size: 2452 mb
|1||Untouchable Part 1||6:14|
|2||The Lost Child||7:03|
|3||The Storm Before The Calm||9:24|
|5||The Beginning And The End||4:53|
|6||The Gathering Of The Clouds||3:27|
|7||Untouchable Part 2||5:33|
|KSCOPE209, kscope209||Anathema||Weather Systems (CD, Album)||Kscope, Kscope||KSCOPE209, kscope209||Europe||2012|
|TE251-2||Anathema||Weather Systems (CD, Album, Unofficial)||The End Records||TE251-2||Russia||2012|
|KSCOPE209||Anathema||Weather Systems (CD, Album)||Soyuz Music||KSCOPE209||Russia||2012|
|none||Anathema||Weather Systems (File, FLAC, Album, Hi-)||Burning Shed||none||UK||2012|
|KSCOPE206P||Anathema||Weather Systems (CD, Album, Promo)||Kscope, Kscope||KSCOPE206P||Europe||2012|
- Arranged By [Strings arrangements] – Dave Stewart (tracks: 1-9), Vincent Cavanagh (tracks: 6)
- Artwork [Art], Design, Layout – Sarah Derat, Vincent Cavanagh
- Artwork [Assisted by], Design [Assisted by], Layout [Assisted by] – Scott
- Co-producer – Daniel Cavanagh, Vincent Cavanagh
- Leader – Perry Montague-Mason
- Management – Acme Music, Alx Leeks, Andy Leff
- Mastered By – Chris Sansom
- Music Director [Musical direction], Composed By [Composition], Arranged By [Arrangement] – Vincent Cavanagh
- Other [Session fixer] – Isobel Griffiths
- Producer [Strings] – Dave Stewart
- Producer, Mixed By – Christer-André Cederberg
- Recorded By – Andrea Wright , Christer-André Cederberg
- Recorded By [Strings] – Steve Price
- Strings [Performed by] – The London Session Orchestra
- Written-By – Daniel Cavanagh (tracks: 1-5, 7-9), John Douglas (tracks: 6)
Photos reproduced courtesy of the National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration.
Comes with a Hype Sticker on the shrink wrap.
Experience on 'Internal Landscapes' recounted by Joe Geraci.
Category KSCOPE367 appears on the spine.
Category kscope367 appears on the disc.
"Made in the UK" - on the disc outer ring.
Similar to Anathema - Weather Systems, this one has "℗2012 Anathema ©2016 Anathema" written on back cover and disc outer ring.
- Barcode (Scanned): 802644736723
- Barcode (Text): 8 02644 73672 3
- Label Code: 01757
- Matrix / Runout: KSCOPE367V3 01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LY34
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI AEW10
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI AEW35
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Anathema
- Copyright (c) – Anathema
- Licensed To – Snapper Music plc
- Recorded At – Parr Street Studios
- Recorded At – Aerial Studios
- Recorded At – Christer's Place
- Recorded At – Angel Studios
- Mixed At – Christer's Place
- Mastered At – Propeller Mastering
Weather Systems is the ninth album by the British rock band Anathema. It was released on 16 April 2012 in Europe via Kscope and 24 April 2012 in the US via The End Records. The band describes the album as not background music for parties. The music is written to deeply move the listener. The album was recorded in Liverpool, North Wales and Oslo, each place significant to Anathema's past, present and future. The record was produced by band members Vincent Cavanagh and Daniel Cavanagh, as well as. Weather Systems. WEATHER SYSTEMS. Album Info. Weather Systems 2012. free to Anathema Weather Systems Untouchable, Part 1, Untouchable, Part 2 and more. 9 tracks 55:26. Weather Systems is the ninth studio album of atmospheric rock band Anathema. It was released on April 16, 2012. The album was recorded in Liverpool, North Wales and Oslo, each place significant to Anathema past, present and future. The record, was produced by band members Vincent Cavanagh and Daniel Cavanagh, and Christer-André Cederberg. It was released on 16 April 2012 in Europe. Watch more Anathema videos: For more info on Anathema, go to: Order the 'Untouchable' live 2LP, recorded with the. Anathema - Weather Systems. 27 May 2015 . A Masterpiece . Type: Full-length. Release date: April 16th, 2012. Catalog ID: KSCOPE209. May 3rd, 2012. April 24th, 2012. The narration on Internal Landscapes is from a 1981 interview with Joe Geraci. Internal Landscapes is dedicated to William Cavanagh. The weather parallel here is sincerely poetically fitting as all the instruments and lyrics portray the atmosphere with a lightweight elegance. Yannoz mmh, c'est ce que j'ai l'habitude de faire et je pense que sur ton conseil, je vais me le. aussi, et s'il me plaît je le paierai . Selfdestruction - 25 April 2012: Thanks for the review I bought the album I've had the album for nearly one month, thanks to illegal download and I'm really in love with Weather Systems And sorry for my English, I hope you understand anything. Preview, buy, and download songs from the album Weather Systems, including Untouchable, Pt. 1, Untouchable, Pt. 2, The Gathering of the Clouds, and many more. Buy the album for . Songs start at . Such emotionally charged music. Absolutley fantastic Anathema needs to be more recognized. Spicer Jones , 03262018. An incredible album, front to back. Found this band randomly streaming - listened to this album once through and I was completely in love. I cant say enough about this band or album. If you love music, youll love this album. More By Anathema