Title: The Jarvis Cocker Record
Label: Rough Trade
Released: Nov 2006
Style: Pop Rock
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 1938 mb | MP3 size: 2858 mb | WMA size: 1749 mb
|1||(Cunts Are Still) Running The World||4:46|
Arranged By [String Arrangement] – Graham Sutton, Philip SheppardLead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Vocoder [Roland Vocoder Plus] – Jarvis
|3||From Auschwitz To Ipswich|
Bass – SteveDrums – RossElectric Guitar – RichardLead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Electric Guitar, Vibraphone, Synthesizer [Roland S H 1000, Solina String Ensemble] – Jarvis
|4||Baby's Coming Back To Me|
Lead Vocals, Glockenspiel, Acoustic Guitar – JarvisMarimba, Congas, Percussion, Arranged By [Tuned Percussion Arrangement] – Alasdair MalloyPercussion [Guitar Case, Egg], Acoustic Guitar – RossPiano, Vibraphone, Percussion [Brushes], Acoustic Guitar, Harmony Vocals – RichardVibraphone [Electric], Acoustic Guitar – Steve
Bass – SteveDrums – RossElectric Guitar, Guitar [Hawaiian] – RichardGlockenspiel, Percussion – Alasdair MalloyKeyboards [Cruise Liner Keyboard] – Jason BuckleLead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Acoustic Guitar – Jarvis
|6||The Loss Adjuster (Excerpt 2)|
Bass – SteveGuitar – RichardPiano – Jarvis
Arranged By [String & Choral Arrangement] – Philip SheppardBass – SteveDrums, Timpani – RossGuitar [Baritone, Ring] – RichardLead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Piano – Jarvis
Bass – SteveDrums – RossEffects [Storm Recording] – Richard B HumphriesLead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Guitar [Tremolo], Organ [Hammond] – JarvisPercussion, Rainstick [Rainmaker] – Alasdair MalloyTwelve-String Guitar [Electric] – Richard
Bass – SteveBells [Hand Bells], Percussion – Alasdair MalloyDrums, Timpani – RossElectric Guitar – RichardLead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Electric Guitar, Synthesizer [Roland S H 1000], Tubular Bells, Bells [Hand Bells] – JarvisSynthesizer [Wasp] – Jason Buckle
|10||Don't Let Him Waste Your Time|
Bass – SteveDrums – Ross OrtonHarmony Vocals – Antony GennKeyboards [Additional] – Graham SuttonLead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Synthesizer [Synth Brass] – JarvisPercussion – Alasdair MalloyPiano, Saxophone – Martin SlatterySteel Guitar [Lap], Electric Guitar – Richard
Arranged By [String Arrangement] – Graham Sutton, Philip SheppardBass – SteveDrums – RossGuitar [Hawaiian], Lyre [Enchanted Lyre], Celesta – RichardLead Vocals, Piano – Jarvis
|12||The Loss Adjuster (Excerpt 1)|
Bass – Steve MackeyGuitar – Richard HawleyPiano – Jarvis Cocker
|13||I Will Kill Again|
Arranged By [Choral & String Arrangement] – Philip SheppardLead Vocals, Piano, Flute [Mellotron Flute], Synthesizer [Memory Moog] – Jarvis
Bass – SteveDrums – RossGuitar [Hoover] – RichardLead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Electric Guitar [Del Rey], Keyboards [Clavioline], Synthesizer [Solina String Ensemble], Bass [6 String] – Jarvis
|SINCD 218||Jarvis||The Jarvis Cocker Record (CD, Album)||Sinnamon Records||SINCD 218||Spain||2006|
|SDX 28252||Jarvis||The Jarvis Cocker Record (CD, Album)||Rough Trade, Noiselab||SDX 28252||Mexico||2007|
|RTRACD30/LC 11945 3120592||Jarvis Cocker||The Jarvis Cocker Record (CD)||Rough Trade Records||RTRACD30/LC 11945 3120592||France||2006|
|RTRADCD340||Jarvis||The Jarvis Cocker Record (CD, Album)||Rough Trade||RTRADCD340||Australia||2006|
|RTRADCDP340||Jarvis||Jarvis (CDr, Album, Promo)||Rough Trade||RTRADCDP340||UK||2006|
- Cello – Adrian Bradbury, David Cohen , Jonathan Williams , Stephen Orton
- Choir – Alexandra Gibson, Andrew Busher, Emer McParland, Emma Brain-Gabbott, Ildiko Allen, Julia Doyle, Margaret Cameron, Robert Johnston
- Design – Jarvis Cocker, The Designers Republic
- Double Bass – Chris Laurence, Stephen Mair
- Engineer – Graham Sutton, Robbie Nelson
- Engineer [Assistant At Angel] – Mat Bartram
- Engineer [Assistant At K.p.i] – Mike Timm
- Engineer [Assistant At Les Studios De La Seine] – Sebastien Gohier
- Engineer [Assistant At Mayfair] – Andrew Rugg, Simon Hayes
- Engineer [Assistant At Miloco] – Adrian Breakspear, Joe Hirst, Mark Bishop
- Engineer [Assistant At The Strongroom] – Lee Slater, Neil Comber
- Engineer [Assistant At Yellow Arch] – Colin Elliott, Robbie Nelson
- Engineer [Strings & Choral Sessions] – Phill Brown
- Mastered By – Tim Young
- Mixed By – Graham Sutton
- Photography By [Jarvis Photographed By] – Serge Leblon
- Producer – Graham Sutton, Jarvis Cocker
- Viola – William Hawkes, Bob Smissen, Catherine Bradshaw, Richard Nelson
- Violin – Amanda Smith, Celia Sheen, David Juritz, Harriet Davies, Harvey De Souza, Janice Graham, Jo Godden, Julian Leaper, Julian Tear, Martin Burgess, Steve Morris, Takane Funatsu
- Written-By – Jarvis Cocker, Steve Mackey (tracks: 3)
Includes uncredited bonus track hidden @ 13, "(Cunts Are Still) Running The World" as featured in the Children Of Men movie soundtrack - track 13 total duration: 34:23.
Track 3, "Black Magic", contains a sample from "Crimson & Clover" (Tommy James / Pete Lucia), EMI Music Publishing, recorded by Tommy James & The Shondells (Roulette / Rhino Records).
Track 11, "Big Julie", has a short isolated clip of Carson McCullers reading from her book 'The Member Of The Wedding' from her spoken word album 'The Member Of The Wedding And Other Works' as an intro. MGM Records (Arcady Series) E3619 ARC .
Tracks 1, 3, 4, 6, 9, 11 to 13.1 recorded at Yellow Arch Studios, Sheffield.
Tracks 2, 7, 8 & 10 recorded at K.P.I Studio, Sheffield.
Track 5 recorded at Yellow Arch Studios, Sheffield & Les Studios de la Seine, Paris.
Tracks 5, 9, 11 & 13.1: Strings recorded at Angel Studios, London.
Mixed at Miloco Studios, London & The Strongroom Studios, London.
Most vocals recorded at Les Studios de la Seine, Paris.
Printed on disc:
On the use of this album.
Jarvis should not be used as a sedative or an accompaniement to exercise.
You may sit if you wish - kneeling is really not necessary.
Jarvis can be broken into convenient bite-size pieces but probably works best when swallowed whole.
Do not adjust your tone control, it's meant to sound like that. It's not LoFi or HiFi - it's MyFi and hopefully YourFi, too.
A song isn't really a song until somebody hears it - so thanks for listening.
Remember! As always, please do not read the words whilst listening to the recordings.
℗2006 The copyright in these sound recordings is owned by Rough Trade Records Ltd. ©2006 Rough Trade Records Ltd.
Made in the EU.
- Barcode (Text): 5 050159 834020
- Label Code: LC-11945
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): EDC Blackburn Ltd RTRADCD340 01 MADE IN THE UK
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L136
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0496
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): EDC Blackburn Ltd RTRADCD340 01
- Other (Variant 2: inner ring text): MADE IN THE UK
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L136
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 04AS
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0475
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): EDC Blackburn Ltd RTRADCD340 01
- Other (Variant 3: inner ring text): MADE IN THE UK
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI L136
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 04BC
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 0471
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rough Trade Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Rough Trade Records Ltd.
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Yellow Arch Studios
- Recorded At – K.P.I Studio
- Recorded At – Studios De La Seine
- Recorded At – Angel Studios
- Mixed At – Miloco Studios
- Mixed At – Strongroom
- Mastered At – Metropolis Mastering
Jarvis also known as The Jarvis Cocker Record is the debut solo album by Pulp vocalist and musician Jarvis Cocker, released in the UK on 13 November 2006. Two songs from the album, Don't Let Him Waste Your Time and Baby's Coming Back to Me, were previously released on Nancy Sinatra's self-titled 2004 album. The complete version of the song The Loss Adjuster appeared as b-side to Fat Children single. Jarvis - Jarvis Cocker. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Посмотреть сведения об участниках альбома, рецензии, композиции и приобрести альбом 2006 CD от The Jarvis Cocker Record на free to Jarvis Cocker The Jarvis Cocker Record The Loss Adjuster Excerpt 1, Don't Let Him Waste Your Time and more. 14 tracks 49:23. from his 2006 album, Jarvis or The Jarvis Cocker Record. Jarvis Cocker. Beggars, Because Music от лица компании Rough Trade Records Ltd. Album by Jarvis Cocker. Black Magic. Crimson and Clover by Tommy James and the Shondells 1968. Shop 6 records for sale for album The jarvis cocker record by Jarvis Cocker on CDandLP in Vinyl and CD format. All fields Artist Title Artist Title Label Seller Item . Select a specific format: All formats Album CD CD Album CD Single CD Maxi Vinyl records LP 7 inchs 7 inchs SP 7 inchs EP 12 inchs 78 rpm 10 inchs DVD VHS Cassette Clothing T-Shirt Others. Featured items. item 9 Jarvis Cocker - Jarvis 8 -Jarvis Cocker - Jarvis. About this item. Very Good. Up for grabs is this CD by Jarvis Cocker. On the Rough Trade label, the catalogue number isRTRADCD340 and the date of issue is 2006. Rock & Roll, Rockabilly. The Loss Adjuster Excerpt 1 2. Black Magic 4. Postage, Returns & Payments. Best-selling in CDs. for 4 albums, discussions, and more. While I love listening to Jarvis Cocker sing, I can't say this is the best thing I've ever heard from him. I do think it is an improvement from the last of the pulp albums that came out, but there is still room for improvement. Read more. Jarvis Cocker's Running the World in line for Christmas chart spot. Published: 16 Dec 2019. Sheffield's post-punk explosion: synths, steel and skinheads. Published: 12 Dec 2019. As the singer prepares to release her 21st album, we look back at a singular career marked by creative restlessness, personal troubles and triumphant reinventions. Published: 23 Oct 2018. Marianne Faithfull: the muse who made it on her own terms