Released: 18 Nov 1997
Style: Alternative Rock, Hard Rock
Cat: 536 409-2
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 1960 mb | MP3 size: 2116 mb | WMA size: 2962 mb
|2||Low Man's Lyric|
Hurdy Gurdy – David MilesViolin – Bernardo Bigalli
|6||The Memory Remains|
Vocals [Vocal Contributions] – Marianne Faithfull
|7||Better Than You||5:21|
|8||Carpe Diem Baby||6:12|
|12||The Unforgiven II||6:36|
|13||Where The Wild Things Are||6:52|
- Artwork [Front Cover] – Andres Serrano
- Bass – Jason Newsted
- Design [Album] – Andie Airfix
- Drums – Lars Ulrich
- Edited By [Digital Edits] – Darren Grahn, Mike Gillies, Paul DeCarli
- Engineer [Additional] – Brian Dobbs
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Bernardo Bigalli, Darren Grahn, Gary Winger, Kent Matcke
- Guest, Percussion [Additional] – Jim McGillveray
- Guitar – Kirk Hammett
- Guitar, Vocals – James Hetfield
- Management – Q Prime Inc.
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Mixed By – Mike Fraser, Randy Staub
- Photography By – Anton Corbijn
- Producer – Bob Rock
- Producer [With] – Hetfield, Ulrich
- Recorded By – Randy Staub
- Written-By – Hetfield, Newsted (tracks: 9), Hammet (tracks: 1, 4, 6, to 8, 13), Ulrich
℗ 1997 Metallica.
© 1997 Metallica.
Recorded & mixed at The Plant Studios, Sausalito, California, at various points in time between May '95 & February '96 and between July & October '97.
Mixed at The Plant Studios, Sausalito, California, September-October '97.
Additional editing at Plantation Mixing And Recording Studios, Maui, Hawaii.
Marianne Faithfull appears courtesy of BMG Classics.
Album design at Satori .
All songs © 1997 PolyGram International Music B.V. / Creeping Death Music (ASCAP)
- Barcode: 731453640924
- Label Code: LC 1633
- Price Code: PY 900
- Rights Society: BIEM / MCPS
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, Outer): 536 409-2 04 > C EU
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 & 3, Outer): 536 409-2 02 + C EU
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, Inner): MADE IN GERMANY BY PMDC AX
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2, Inner): MADE IN GERMANY BY PMDC H
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3, Inner): MADE IN GERMANY BY PMDC P
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4, Inner): MADE IN GERMANY BY PMDC AU
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2 & 3): IFPI L002
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0178
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 0106
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 0142
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Metallica
- Copyright (c) – Metallica
- Copyright (c) – Polygram Music Publishing Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Creeping Death Music
- Licensed To – PolyGram International Music B.V.
- Recorded At – The Plant Studios
- Mixed At – The Plant Studios
- Edited At – Plantation Mixing And Recording
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Designed At – Satori
- Made By – PMDC, Germany
Reload is the seventh studio album by American heavy metal band Metallica, released on November 18, 1997 via Elektra Records. The album is a follow-up to Load, released the previous year, and Metallica's last studio album to feature bassist Jason Newsted. Reload debuted at number one on the Billboard 200, selling 436,000 copies in its first week. It was certified 3 platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America RIAA for shipping three million copies in the United States. 50 видео Воспроизвести все Микс Metallica - Reload 1997 in The Metallica Store Ships Worldwide. Collaborations Menu Toggle. Billabong x Metallica. Enter Night x Metallica. Lovenskate x Metallica. Nixon x Metallica. Released November 18, 1997. Listen On. 1 Fuel. Metallica - Reload 1997. was released on November 18, 1997 through Elektra Records. It is a sequel or counterpart to the band's previous album, Load, and also the final Metallica album of the 20th century. ReLoad debuted 1 on the Billboard 200, selling 417,000 copies in its first week. Only six of the thirteen songs have ever been played live. They include Fuel, The Memory Remains, Devil's Dance, The Unforgiven II, Low Man's Lyric, and Carpe Diem Baby. There are also occasional jam sessions of songs. Album Metallica Reload. Album 1997 13 Songs. Metallica had initially envisioned Load-its first non-thrash album-as a double CD. But when reality hit and it proved both too much for fans to process at one time and too much for the band to complete at once, Reload was made into a distinct 76-minute follow-up. Naturally, the sound here is similar to Load, where the band abandoned its thrash rhythms and excessively speedy guitar solos for a bluesier sound that was closer to traditional hard rock. Ride The Lightning. Master Of Puppets. 1986 2017 Deluxe Box Set Remastered. HardwiredTo Self-Destruct. Blackened 2020. 2008 Digital Album. Kill 'Em All. Listen free to Metallica Reload Fuel, The Memory Remains and more. 13 tracks 75:56. ReLoad is the seventh album by American heavy metal band Metallica, released November 18, 1997. The album is a direct sequel or counterpart to the band's previous album, Load. Drummer Lars Ulrich stated that: it's the second half of Load. It's just coming out a year-and-a-half later. The title suggests that Reload simply is a retread of its predecessor, and in many ways that's correct - there's still too much bone-headed, heavy Southern rock for it to be anything other than the sequel to Load - but there's enough left curves to make it a better record. Marianne Faithfull's backing vocals on The Memory Remains complement the weird, uneasy melody, and Where the Wild Things Are has an eerie menace that Metallica never achieved on Load