Title: Flaming Pie
Label: Parlophone, MPL , MPL
Country: UK & Europe
Released: 05 May 1997
Style: Pop Rock
Cat: 7243 8 56500 2 4, CDPCSD 171
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 1019 mb | MP3 size: 2399 mb | WMA size: 2931 mb
Backing Vocals, Guitar – Jeff LynneDrums, Guitar, Bass, Piano – Paul McCartney
|2||The Song We Were Singing|
Backing Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards – Jeff LynneHarmony Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Double Bass, Harmonium – Paul McCartney
Backing Vocals, Guitar – Steve MillerDrums, Guitar, Bass, Organ – Paul McCartney
Backing Vocals – Linda McCartneyGuitar, Percussion, Other [Knee Slap] – Paul McCartney
Guitar, Percussion, Other [Knee Slap] – Paul McCartney
Backing Vocals, Drums, Guitar, Bass, Piano, Harpsichord, Mellotron, Percussion – Paul McCartneyBacking Vocals, Guitar, Harpsichord – Jeff Lynne
Backing Vocals – Linda McCartneyBacking Vocals, Guitar – Jeff LynneBacking Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Piano, Organ, Percussion – Paul McCartneyCello – Anthony Pleeth, Martin Loveday, Robert Bailey , Stephen OrtonConductor – David Snell Double Bass – Chris Laurence, Robin McGeeDrums – Ringo StarrFlute – Susan MilanHorns – Michael Thompson , Nigel Black, Richard WatkinsOboe – David TheodoreTrombone – Andy Fawbert, Richard Edwards Trumpet – Andrew Crowley, John Barclay, Mark BennettViola – Robert Smissen, Graeme Scott, Ivo Van Der Werff, Levine Andrade, Philip Dukes, Stephen TeesViolin – Adrian Levine, Belinda Bunt, Bernard Partridge, Bogustav Kostecki, Briony Shaw, David Ogden, David Woodcock, Jackie Hartley, Jeremy Williams , Jonathan Rees, Julian Tear, Keith Pascoe, Maciej Rakowski, Marcia Crayford, Rita Manning, Roger Garland
|8||If You Wanna|
Backing Vocals, Guitar – Steve MillerDrums, Guitar, Bass – Paul McCartney
|9||Heaven On A Sunday|
Backing Vocals – James McCartneyBacking Vocals, Drums, Guitar, Bass, Piano, Percussion, Harpsichord, Vibraphone – Paul McCartneyBacking Vocals, Guitar – Jeff LynneHorns – John Pigneguy, Michael Thompson , Richard Bissill, Richard Watkins
|10||Really Love You|
Backing Vocals, Guitar – Jeff LynneBacking Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Piano – Paul McCartneyDrums – Ringo Starr
|11||Used To Be Bad|
Drums, Bass – Paul McCartneyVocals, Guitar – Steve Miller
Cello – Christian Kampden, Martin LovedayConductor – David Snell Flute – Martin Parry , Michael Cox Flute [Alto] – Andy FindonGuitar, Bass – Paul McCartneyHarp – Skalia KangaOboe – Roy Carter Percussion – Gary KettelViola – Levine Andrade, Peter LaleViolin – Jackie Hartley, Keith Pascoe, Peter Manning, Rita Manning
Backing Vocals, Drums, Guitar, Bass, Piano, Harpsichord – Paul McCartneyBacking Vocals, Guitar – Jeff LynneBaritone Saxophone – Dave BishopSaxophone – Chris 'Snake' DavisTrumpet – Kevin Robertson
|14||The World Tonight|
Backing Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards – Jeff LynneHarmony Vocals, Drums, Guitar, Bass, Piano, Percussion – Paul McCartney
- Design – The Team
- Engineer – Bob Kraushaar (tracks: 6, 14), Frank Farrell (tracks: 5), Geoff Emerick (tracks: 1-5, 7-13), Geoff Foster (tracks: 4), Jon Jacobs (tracks: 1-5, 7-13)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Keith Smith (tracks: 1-5, 7-13), Paul Hicks (tracks: 13), Peter Cobbin (tracks: 13)
- Liner Notes – Geoff Baker, Mark Lewisohn
- Photography By – Linda McCartney
- Producer – George Martin (tracks: 6, 14), Jeff Lynne (tracks: 1, 2, 7, 8, 10-13), Paul McCartney
- Vocals – Paul McCartney
- Written-By – George Martin (tracks: 4, 13), Paul McCartney, Richard Starkey (tracks: 12)
Made In Holland.
Tracks: 1-4, 6-14 recorded in Sussex, England.
Track 7 recorded in Idaho, USA.
Orchestra on track 4 recorded at AIR Lyndhurst, London.
Orchestra on track 13 recorded at Abbey Road, London.
1 - 06/11/95
- Barcode: 7 243 8 56500 2 4
- Label Code: LC 0299
- Rights Society: bel BIEM
- Other (Distributor Code): PM 520
- Other (Distributor Code): 072
- Matrix / Runout: EMI UDEN 8565002 @4
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, Variant 1): 2-5-5-NL
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, Variant 2): 2-5-9-NL
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, Variant 3): 2:1:5
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, Variant 4): 2:1:6
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, Variant 5): 2-5-12-NL
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, Variant 6): 2:1:8
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, Variant 7): 2-4-1-NL
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L046
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 155D
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 1592
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 1437
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 1426
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI 151B
- Mould SID Code (Variant 7): ifpi 1559
- Recorded At – Hog Hill Mill
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – EMI
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MPL Communications Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – MPL Communications Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MPL Communications Inc.
- Copyright (c) – MPL Communications Inc.
- Published By – MPL Communications Ltd.
- Published By – MPL Communications Inc.
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Published By – Startling Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Air Lyndhurst Hall
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Glass Mastered At – EMI Uden
Flaming Pie - Paul McCartney. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Paul didn't tour in support of the album, but did turn his hand to a then-fledgling form of promotion, hosting an online chat party which found its way into the Guinness Book of World Records for the most people in an internet chat room at once. Performed by: Paul McCartney - Lead Vocal, Harmony Vocal, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, 12 String Acoustic. Flaming Pie is the tenth solo studio album by English musician Paul McCartney, released on 5 May 1997 by Parlophone in the UK and Capitol Records in the US. His first studio album in over four years, it was mostly recorded after McCartney's involvement in the highly successful Beatles Anthology project. The album was recorded in several locations over two years, 1995 and 1997, featuring two songs dating from 1992. The album featured several of McCartney's family members and friends, most notably. Paul McCartney - Flaming Pie 1997 Full Album 1. The Song We Were Singing 0:00 2. The World Tonight 3:54 3. If You Wanna 8:00 4. Somedays 12:38 5. UMG от лица компании Paul McCartney Catalog ASCAP, CMRRA, Kobalt Music Publishing, UMPI, AMRA, LatinAutor и другие авторские общества 6. The World Tonight Remastered 2020. Paul McCartney. UMG от лица компании Paul McCartney Catalog UMPI, CMRRA, LatinAutor, Kobalt Music Publishing, ASCAP, AMRA и другие авторские общества 5. If You Wanna Remastered 2020. Flaming Pie. By Paul McCartney , Official album , Part of the collection Paul McCartney , Studio albums. This image is a cover of an audio recording, and the copyright for it is most likely owned by either the publisher of the work or the artists which produced the recording or cover artwork in question. It is believed that the use of low-resolution images of such covers qualifies as fair use. Paul McCartney : Acoustic guitar, Bass guitar, Double bass, Electric guitar, Harmonium, Harmony vocal, Lead vocal, Producer. Jeff Lynne . Paul McCartney , Steve Miller. Songs in album Flaming Pie 1997. Paul McCartney - The Song We Were Singing. Paul McCartney - The World Tonight. Paul McCartney - If You Wanna. Paul McCartney - Somedays. Paul McCartney - Young Boy. Paul McCartney - Calico Skies. Paul McCartney - Flaming Pie. Paul McCartney - Heaven On A Sunday. Paul McCartney Miller - Used To Be Bad. Paul McCartney - Flaming Pie 1997. Listen free to Paul McCartney Flaming Pie The Song We Were Singing, The World Tonight and more. 14 tracks 53:09. Flaming Pie is an album by Paul McCartney, first released in 1997. His first studio album in over four years, it was mostly recorded following McCartney's involvement in the highly successful The Beatles Anthology project. In Flaming Pie's liner notes Mc Cartney said: Anthology reminded me of The Beatles' standards and the standards that we reached with the songs. So in a way it was a refresher course that set the framework for this album. Still, Flaming Pie finds McCartney grappling with history, both personal and public, in intriguing ways. As a figure who has shaped the course of pop history, he knows that he could get away with doing less these days. But only at his peril. In This Article: Paul McCartney. Want more Rolling Stone Sign up for our newsletter. Album 1997 45 Songs. Flaming Pie Archive Collection. Рок Pre-Release May 5, 1997. The Song We Were Singing feat. Jeff Lynne